Uttarakhand Post Office published notification for Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak Post. Overall 744 Gramin Dak Sevak post is offered in Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment notification. Inserted candidates have to apply online on or before 20-06-2018. More info is provided below.
Uttarakhand Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018 At http://appost.in/gdsonline
|Name Of Job Organizer||Uttarakhand Post Office|
|Name Of Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Total No Of Posts||744 Posts|
Educational Criteria :
- The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt
- The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
Uttarakhand Gramin Dak Sevak Age Limit –
- The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on 21.05.2018.
- The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. [10 years for PH above the respective category]
Selection Criteria –
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
Application Fee –
Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any identified Post Offices in the circle where online notification is current to make the payment.
- Application Fee For OC/OBC Male Category = Rs. 100/-.
- Application Fee For All Female, SC/ST and PH Category = Nil
How To Apply For Uttarakhand Gramin Dak Sevak Posts 2018
Interested And Eligible Candidates have to apply online to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with the basic details to obtain the Registration Number. The Registration Number will be used to submit application on at http://appost.in/gdsonline.
Last Date Of Online Application Submission – 20.06.2018