We have Good News for all job seekers, UPPSC PCS recruitment has been issued by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection in 2018. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced 831 new vacancies for Provincial Civil Services post. The UPPSC has released official date-sheet for the UPPSC PCS exam 2018. UPPS Commission provides an open platform for every candidate who are looking for a job. Every year UPPSC offers lots of vacancies for different different post. This is a golden opportunity for all the candidate who are looking for job and to be part of an UP Government, so don’t miss the golden chance. We suggests all eligible contender to start applying right now.
UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2018 at @uppsc.up.nic.in
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) registration procedure of PCS (Provincial Civil Services) 2018 prelim exam start from Today 2nd July, 2018. The Eligible candidate may apply online at official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in of UPPSC. UPPSC will conduct the PCS Exam for filling 831 vacant seat under general recruitment and 1 special recruitment.
UPPSC PCS Recruitment Details
|Organisation||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||PCS (Provincial Civil Services)|
|No of Vacancies||831|
|Official Website||www.uppsc.up.nic.in (Apply Now)|
|Official Notification||6th July, 2018 Friday|
Every year UPPSC release lots of vacancies of different post. Every year, UPPSC leave many retirements of officer and release new vacant seat. We advise all interested and eligible contender to apply online for the UP Service Commission PCS Exam 2018. Candidate can visit the website to apply online for PCS exam of UPPSC.
UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2018 : Official Notification
UPPSC provides all eligible candidates an elegant platform to work with themselves and gives them a chance to prove themselves. UPPSC recruitment has outgrown all eligible candidates by issuing UPPSC PCS recruitment 2018. Application process for vacant seat of posts by UPPSC has been started on its official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in. UPPSC Recruitment will be release official notification on its official portal. UPPSC PCS exam will be held by UPPSC Government. Here we give you vacancy details which is published by UPPSC, you can see in the below section.
- Preliminary examination – 19th August, 2018.
- Start date of Online Application – 6th July, 2018
- Last Date of Online Application – 6th August, 2018
- Start Date of Fee Payment – 6th July, 2018
- Last Date of Fee Payment – 2nd August, 2018
Check Now : SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2018
Selection Process of UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2018
UPPSC PCS Recruitment devised in 2 phases stated in below section. The selection process of UPPSC PCS Exam is just like every time it is the same as this time also.
- Preliminary Examination : The eligible candidate who applied for PCS Exam will have to first attend the Preliminary exam. To go to the next phase of selection, it is necessary for the candidate to pass the PCS preliminary examination with minimum 50% marks.
- Main Examination : The candidate who has passed the prelim examination can appear in the phase 2 named as main exam.
- Interview : The candidate who has passed the Prelim examination & Main Exam can appear in the phase 3 named like Interview. The candidate who has pass out the main exam will be called for an interview. Interviews will be conducted by UPPSC power in which your Original document and Certificate will be check. Also UPPSC authority can check candidate’s behaviour & speaking ability. The candidate who passed in an interview conducted by UPPSC authority, will be selected for the vacant post of UPPSC PCS Vacant Post.
Eligibility Criteria of UPPSC PCS Exam 2018
UPPSC invites all eligible candidates to apply online applications For the recruitment of Teacher Vacancies. Candidates are advised to fill their application before last dates. Here we give you employment details about the UPPSC PCS Exam 2018 such as age limit, educational qualification and other information are below. We are advise to all the eligible contender to check the provided minimum eligibility criteria before applying. The candidates who wish to join with UPPSC can check our page of @chaiwithsutta.com for regular updates. UPPSC issued a notification on today, the Commission also announced that it opened the process of inviting applications for the PCS Exam. We advise the eligible candidates to apply for the PCS Exam 2018 of UPPSC. All eligible candidate have job opportunities in UPPSC.
Here in the below section, we give you a minimum and maximum age limit to apply for UPPSC PCS Exam 2018. The eligible candidate may check Age Relaxation on its official website. Age Relaxation made by UPPSC as per Govt. rules.
Minimum Age – 21 year
Maximum Age – 40 year
–> For the Principal Govt. Inter Collage
Minimum Age – 30 year
Maximum Age – 40
–> For the PH Candidate
Maximum Age – 55 year
–> The contender must be the citizen of India.
–> Contender’s Domicile of UP required.
–> The candidate must passed the Bachelor degree from a recognised university or institute.
How to Apply for UPPSC PCS Exam 2018 On @uppsc.up.nic.in
Every Year, UPPSC conduct PCS test is a test whereby candidates get an eligibility certificate for the appointment of PCS. PCS 2018 Exam will be conduct to fill all the vacant positions. This exam makes the candidates eligible to appear in different positions. PCS Exam just an eligibility test which is required to be passed by the candidates as a qualification criterion. Here we have mentioned simple and easy steps for how to apply for UPPSC PCS 2018 Examination.
- First of all contender have to open the official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in. (Click Here)
- Then click on the Candidate Registration tab in the left side of Home page of official web portal.
- Then click on the UPPSC PCS Exam 2018 tab, click on that tab.
- After you will can see Application Form, fill application form with your required details.
- Now do Register for UPPSC PCS Exam 2018, save this registration number for further process of application.
- Upload your Passport size photo and signature.
- Then candidate have to submit required document.
- In the next step, candidate have to pay application fee with online mode such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Now Click on the Submit button to confirm your Application Form of PCS Exam 2018.
- Take a print for further use.
Stay Tune with team Chaiwithsutta for more update on UPPSC PCS 2018 Exam Like Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Exam Date, Exam Pattern and Syllabus.