Check UP ITI Result Merit List Online 2018 – www.admission.scvtup.in – UP ITI Admission Merit list Cut off – UP ITI Allotment Result Merit list
Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh (VPPUP) will announce the merit list for ITI Admission for the session 2018-18. Earlier Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow has issued a notification for admission to various Govt. & Private institutions of Uttar Pradesh. The admission in Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in various Trades is to be done. Seat Allocation in these is to be done on the basis of merit list. Students will be provided admission to NCVT & SCVT Courses under various Trades based on the merit. A huge number of candidates had appeared for this entrance exam. Now the parishad will be declaring the result / seat allotment / college allotment from July 2018. Those candidates who had applied can check their UP ITI Result / Merit list from the direct link given here.
UP ITI Result Merit list 2018 – admission.scvtup.in ITI admission Allotment Result merit released
UP Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad had declared the ITI admission 1st allotment result / merit list on their official website admission.scvtup.in . Now it is going to declare Allotment result.
1st round allotment status: to be declared
- There are a total of 292 ITI in Uttar Pradesh which have a total of 89139 seats for admission. The allocation to these seats is to be done on the basis of this UP ITI seat allotment.
- Aspirants can check their name in the merit list. We will be posting latest news regarding 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc. counselling merit list.
Official website: www.admission.scvtup.in
VPPUP will also release 2nd / 3rd / 4th allotment results which will also be available here.
UP ITI Results / Merit list 2018 – Important Points:
- In 1st round, seat allocation will be done based on trade, course, institute& group wise seats. This process will be followed for 2nd & 3rd Rounds.
- First Preference will be given to candidate’s trade & NCVT Courses.
- Admission in UP ITI, will be provided under both National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) & State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT).
- Separate merit list will be prepared according to educational qualification & preference marks for Group A & B Courses.
- District Level Merit List will be prepared.
- Merit List of Group A will be Prepared First. If Seat allocated for Group A Course then there will be no allocation for Group B Courses.
- The reservation will be provided on Trade wise & All Admission Seats. 70% seats are to be reserved for SC/ ST trainee & 15 % seats are to be reserved for OBC trainee. Students will be provided Horizontal Reservation for Female Candidates (20%), Freedom Fighters (2%), Ex Serviceman (5%) & Physically Handicapped Candidates (3%). Please note that there are 12 ITI’s for only for Female. In other ITI’s 20% Seats will be reserved for them.
Candidates will be provided admission for Engineering & Non Engineering Courses with Technical & Non Technical Courses. A candidates can choose max. 10 Courses in 6 Institutes as per their Educational Qualification
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad (VPPUP)|
|Name of Examination||UP ITI Admission 2018|
|Latest News on||UP ITI Merit list/ Result of allocation|
|Merit List Date||to be announced|
|1st Allotment Status||to be declared|