SSC CGL Exam 2018 Call Latter, Date Sheet, Syllabus And Study Material
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has ready to publish the date sheet of SSC CGL Examination 2018. SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level) 2018 registration date has been extended due to some technical problems on official website. Ago few days SSC CGL published the registration date was 4th June, 2018. But due to technical troubles some students didn’t filled the application form so they were tweets on twitter and told that to H.R.D Minister Prakash Javdekar. After that tweets SSC released the one statement where they write ” Some Contenders didn’t fill up the application form and they were faced the technical problem of official website. we released the new date sheet for CGL exam 2018, its last date is 5th June, 2018.”
The eligible candidates may apply online up to 5th June, 2018 till 5 PM. The eligible Contenders who had been passed out the Bachelor’s Degree with Pass certificate from any recognised University they can apply for it. The Candidate should have to pay application fees at online and SBI.
SSC filled the up to thousands vacancies in Government Department every year. Government releases millions of job every year. Here we gives a list of SSC CGL Post.
- Assistants in Govt Dept.
- Income Tax Inspectors
- Custom Preventive Officer
- Custom Examiner
- Central Bureau of Narcotics and CBI Sub-Inspectors
- Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs
- C&AG, CGDA, CGA Auditor Officer
- Junior Accountant
- CBDT and CBEC Tax Assistant
How to Apply Online For SSC CGL Exam 2018
The eligible contenders are required to apply online to register for SSC CGL Examination 2018. Given below steps that a contenders would need to take for successful online registration for the CGL exam,
- First of all go on official website ssc.nic.in, click on the official link for SSC CGL Apply Online.
- Now official website opened and you have to click on the tab SSC CGL 2018 Online Application.
- Next step, Click on New Registration in SSC CGL 2018 application window.
- Then click on the Register button.
- The candidate needs to provide Basic Details Full Name, Parents name, date of BirthDate, Email id, Mobile number etc.
- In the next step candidate have to upload your current passport size photo. The uploaded photograph must be white colour background and the size of photograph must be more than 4 kb and less than 12 kb, The resolution of the photograph must be 100*120 pixels in width and height.
- In the next step Scan your Signature. The signature must be in black or blue ink on white sheet. The scanned signature submitted must be in jpg format and it should be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb. The resolution of the signature image should be 40*60 pixels in width and height.
- Attached all the required document with the application form of SSC CGL Exam 2018.
- Next step is payment, you have to pay the application fees through Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
- Re-verify your filled details carefully.
- Next step: Now Login with Registered ID and Password to complete the next procedure of the application form of SSC CGL 2018.
- After filling the application form.
- Click on submit button to submitted your online application form.
- Take a Print for further use.
Note : The Candidate who applied for SSC CGL Examination, they must be a citizen of India.
SSC CGL Exam Parameters
Download SSC CGL Admit card 2018
SSC has been released notification regarding CGL Examination on 5th May. SSC published the Tier-I exam of SSC CGL 2018 will be conducted from 25th July to 20th Aug 2018 and Tier-II exam date to be notified later. Every eligible candidate who are registering for SSC CGL exam 2018 within given time will be assigned an admit card or hall ticket or call letter that can be downloaded from the official website of Staff Selection Commission. The admit card for the CGL Tier-1 exam will be released first. The call letter for the CGL Tier-2 exam will be released second, administered to only those candidates who qualify for Tier 1 exam. The Tier-2 depends on result of Tier -1.
SSC CGL Examination Date- sheet
SSC released the notification regarding the CGL examination. Please note down the important dates of exam which is released by SSC. Here we gives a huge schedule of SSC CGL exam 2018. Final result of SSC CGL exam will be publish on 31st July, 2018 tentatively, it can be changed by SSC.
|Exam Activity||Important Dates|
|Online Application Form||5th May,2018 to 5th June, 2018|
|CGL Tier-1 Exam||25th July, 2018 to 20th August, 2018|
|CGL Tier-2 Exam (CBE)||Released Later……|
|CGL Tier-3 Exam (Des)||Released Later……|
|CGL Tier-4 Exam||Released Later……|
|CGL Exam Final Result||31st July, 2018|
The Staff Selection Commission conducted the CGL Examination as a four Tier or level. As a below we describe the examination pattern :
|No.||Tier or Level||Exam Type||Exam Mode|
|1||Tier – 1||Objective Multiple Choice||Online (On Computer)|
|2||Tier – 2||Objective Multiple Choice||Online (On Computer)|
|3||Tier – 3||Descriptive Paper in English or Hindi Languages||Pen & Paper Mode|
|4||Tier – 4||Skill Test or Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
SSC CGL Syllabus
The Staff Selection Commission released the notification regarding the CGL Examination Syllabus. Here we provides the Name of the topics which will ask in SSC CGL 2018 Preliminary Exam are General Awareness, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
|Reasoning||General Awereness||Aptitude Test||English Comprehension|
|Classification||Static General Knowledge such as Indian History, Culture etc.||Simplification||Reading Comprehension|
|Analogy||Science||Interest||Fill in the Blanks|
|Word Formation||Sports||Percentage||Phrases and Idioms|
|Matrix||Books and Authors||Ratio and Proportion||One word Substitution|
|Important Schemes||Problem on Ages||Sentence Correction|
SSC CGL Study Materials
SSC CGL Exam preparation must be done by using study materials with latest exam pattern in mind. In the CGL syllabus has lots of topics, its tough to prepared. Here it is important to choose the right study material so that you can understand the concepts and practice a wide variety of questions as well. Also you can do self study, do hard working at home. You can join any Coaching and Online Test Series for better exam preparation.
Coaching classes are most exhaustive coaching Programme in Banking and SSC verticals across India. The candidates who goes coaching class they can get better guidance for CGL exam. Also Coaching classes gives High power and all information covered in single material to them. Coaching classes gives the Practice papers for best preparation for the SSC CGL EXAM 2018 keeping in the mind.
So Here we provided SSC CGL Exam 2018 Admit card, Exam Date, Syllabus, Study Materials Hope It Helped You In Some Way. Stay Tune With Us for more updates and news.