Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) issued recruitment notification for 350 Clerk Posts. Candidates can apply online at www.sssc.gov.in on or before 3-10-2017. More details like educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, admit card etc are provided below.
Punjab High Court SSSC Clerk Recruitment 2017
Name Of Job Organizer – Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts
Name Of Post – Clerk
Total No. Of Posts – 350 Posts
Advertisement No. – 22C/SSSC/PB/2017
Official Website – www.sssc.gov.in
Vacancy Details –
|Total Number of vacancies||Gen||SC of Punjab||BC/OBC of Punjab||PHC of Punjab||ESM|
Educational Qualification –
- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university.
- He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word processing and Spread sheets).
Pay Scale –
Selected candidates will get Pay Scale of Rs.10300-34800 + Rs. 3200/- Grade Pay.
Age Limit As On 01.01.2017 –
|Category||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|SC of Punjab||18||42|
|BC/OBC of Punjab||18||42|
|Ex-servicemen of Punjab||18||–|
|PHC of Punjab||18||10 years from their original category|
|In Service Employees||18||45|
Selection Process –
- Written Examination
- Computer Proficiency test
Application Fee –
|SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Punjab.||250/-|
|PHC of Punjab||(Gen -500/-) (SC/BC/OBC/ESM – 125/-)|
|Reserved Category of other State||1000/-|
How to Apply For Highcourt Clerk 2017
interested and eligible candidates have to apply online though official website of Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana which is www.sssc.gov.in. Just follow the registration step given below and your application will be registered.
- Registration Step I – Applicant will get his/her Registration ID and password and will print „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ for deposit of fee in the designated bank (State Bank of India). Thereafter the applicant shall deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Registration Step II – After completion of Registration Step 1, applicant shall thereafter fill the remaining particulars i.e. uploading of photograph/signature, qualification and fee payment details in the form, then to “LOCK & SUBMIT” the application form.
Exam Syllabus / Paper Style –
Written Exam Qualifying Marks – 33% in each subject but no candidate shall be considered to have qualified the written examination unless he/she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects.
Date Of Written Examination – The examination is likely to be conducted in the month of November 2017. The exact date will be notified on the website of S.S.S.C. (www.sssc.gov.in) and on our site Idanku.com.
Imp Note – Only objective / mcq questions will be asked. For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted. The question not attempted will receive no credit or discredit.
Admit Card –
Applicants are to download and get print out of their E-Admit Cards by visiting the website www.sssc.gov.in again by entering their registration ID and password.
Help Line –
- Applicant can call at Helpline numbers 8699002541, 8699002542 or 9115898394 between 10:00 A.M. to 5: 00 P.M.
- regarding terms and conditions of Advertisement, applicants can call at Phone No.0172- 2722012 of S.S.S.C.
- For depositing of fee related issues, applicant can call at Mobile Phone of Bank authorities 9478727229 & 8146865423
Imp Dates –
- Last date for Registration Step-I – 03.10.2017 (02:00 P.M)
- Last date for receipt of application fee – 04.10.2017
- Last date for Registration Step II – 06.10.2017 (11:59 P.M.)
- Last date for editing of applications – 06.10.2017 (11:59 P.M.)
Haryana Highcourt Clerk JOB Recruitment in 2017
It is a fantastic opportunity for all of the interested candidates that are looking for Government Jobs. Staff in Subordinates Courts (SSSC) beneath High Courts of Punjab & Haryana on behalf of their Districts and Sessions Judges of this State of Punjab invites online application from eligible candidates. The pay scale to the preceding post of Clerk is (Pay Scale of Rs.10300-34800 + Rs. 3200/- Grade Pay) in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab. Assess exam dates, eligibility, vacancies, selection procedure, & measures to use online for Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2017 to get Clerk post.
All Other details were mentioned above so if any candidate need any kind of help then they can read the full post or ask us using below given comment section.