Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) @ mysy.guj.nic.in
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) is a fresh and Renewal Yojana available on mysy.guj.nic.in. The student who passed out the SSC, HSC & DtoD. The Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) scholarship registration has begun. MYSY stands for to help residential candidates to pursue understudies in their first-year degree courses. Registered Students who are selected for this MYSY scheme they will get Rs 10 Lakh. students selection procedure is totally based on eligibility criteria of MYSY and on the amount of fund that is sanctioned for this scheme MYSY.
MYSY Scholarship Registration
The Gujarat Government invited to do registration in MYSY Scholarship Application for state residential to pursue understudies. Qualified Students can apply before the last date of registration in MYSY scheme. Students selection is totally dependent on eligibility criteria which are released by Gujarat Government. The qualified students are advised to fill the MYSY Scholarship Form 2018-19 within the given time duration.
How to check MYSY Scholarship Status
Here You can check the Status of your MYSY Scholarship Application as easy way. We provides you guided steps to check MYSY Scholarship status. Let’s start with below steps,
- Visit the MYSY official website mysy.guj.nic.in (link).
- Look for the Link which gives you a important information.
- Then you will see the one tab ” Check Status of your Application” at the end of the home page
- Then you have to click on that tab to check MYSY scholarship status. so you can see the below figure with some important details.
- In next step select the Application Type from given options ‘Fresh’ or ‘Renewal’.
- Now you have to select the standard from given options ’10th (SSC)’ or ’12th (HSC)’ or ‘DtoD’. If you select the 12th (HSC) also you have to choose one option from the given options HSC stream ‘Science’ and ‘General’ and choose the recognised board. If you choose the DtoD option you will have make appropriate selection from the Drop down.
- In the next step you will have to choose recognised education Board.
- Now you have to choose the option Passing year.
- Now you need to enter the your Seat Number and Password.
- Then press on the “GET Student Details” after the filled all required information.
- Then you will be able to see your MYSY Scholarship current status.
- Also you can go back through ‘Back’ button.
MYSY Scholarship Help Line
If you are facing any sort of trouble in checking the Status of your MYSY Application, You can Contact the MYSY organisation by using below Helpline Numbers which were released by MYSY.
Help Line Number : 079-26566000 and 7043333181
All requests will be entertained from 10:30 AM to 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM as working time. we request all the students and parents don’t call after working time of MYSY staff.
MYSY Scholarship Examination
Everyone is not necessary to access education as the same way. Thus the government appreciates the spirits of those students by various schemes for them. If you don’t know them, we shares the information with you.
The Indian Government conducts the below examination for getting scholarship. it’s a worship for student.
- National Level
- State Level
- UP Scholarship
- Akash ACST
- Allen ASAT
- ICAI Commerce Wizard
Here you can shown the list of required document provides by our team.
- Gujarat Board SSC & HSC Scorecard
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card (Residential proof)
- Saving Bank Account
- Income Certificate (Annual)
- Passport size photographs (Current Photo)
Beneficiaries of MYSY Scholarship (Shishyavrutti)
- The main benefits of this scholarship or you can say that shishyavrutti will get Rs 10 Lakh for 5 Years to the understudies program from mysy.guj.nic.in website.
- Eligible Contanders will be able to pursue courses dental courses through Gujarat Medical Education Research( GMERS).
- Through MYSY contenders get Free of cost study material.
- Students will also be provided scholarship under Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY)
- Students will get books, uniforms, and meals from MYSY scheme.
Eligibility Criteria of Mukhya mantri MYSY scheme
The student Provisional selection is all depend on Eligibility Criteria which is briefly available on mysy.guj.nic.in official portal. Contenders who are selected they are informed either by registered ID or Registered Mobile number that is given While the registration.
- Student must secure 90 % marks in 12th Class or HSC.
- Students should be 12th passed from a recognized board.
- Contender’s family income should less than Rs 4.5 lakh as monthly.
- Contender or Student must be a resident of Gujarat.