Hi Dear Applicants !! We have Good News for all job seekers, Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 has been issued by Indian Bank in 2018. IB has announced 417 new vacancies for PO posts. IB Published Advertisement on 1st August, 2018 to recruit candidates for 417 PROBATIONARY OFFICERS vacancies. The Indian Bank has released official notification for the Indian Bank Po Recruitment 2018. IB provides an open platform for every candidate who are looking for a job. Every year Indian Bank offers lots of vacancies for different different post. This is a golden opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for job and to be part of an Indian Bank, so don’t miss the golden chance.
The notification published on official website www.indianbank.in of Indian Bank. These 417 vacancies belong to Probationary Officer post which needs different education qualification. If you want to Apply Online for 417 Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 then apply now on its official website.
417 Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 at http://www.indianbank.in/
Every year Indian Bank release lots of vacancies of different post like Senior Officer, Junior Officer, Clerk, Assistant, Po etc, Every year, Indian Bank leave many retirements of officer and release new vacant seat. We advise all interested and eligible contender to apply online for the PO Recruitment 2018. Candidate can visit the website to apply online for 417 PO Recruitment 2018. Here in the below we give you a recruitment details of Indian Bank.
417 Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of Organisation||Indian Bank|
|Name of Post||Po (Probationary Officer)|
|No. of Vacancy||417|
|Official Notification||1st August, 2018|
|Start Date to Online Registration||1st August, 2018|
|End Date of Online Registration||27th August, 2018|
|Start Date of Online Fee Payment||1st August, 2018|
|End Date of Online Fee Payment||27th August, 2018|
|Download of call letters for online Preliminary examination||After 24th September, 2018|
|Online Preliminary Examination
||6th October, 2018|
|Result of Preliminary Online exam
||17th October, 2018|
|Download of call letters for online Main examination
||22nd October, 2018|
|Online Main Examination
||4th November, 2018|
Indian Bank provides all eligible candidates an elegant platform to work with themselves and gives them a chance to prove themselves. PO Jobs has outgrown all eligible candidates by issuing Indian Bank PO recruitment 2018. Application process for vacant seat of various posts by Indian Bank has been started on its official website. Indian Bank will be release official notification on its official portal. Probationary officer Exam will be held by IB authority. In the below screen we give you category wise vacancy details.
Category wise Vacancy Details
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
All Eligible contenders invites for PO registration before Last Date. Other Details Like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee & how to apply are given Below on chaiwithsutta.com.
- Direct Link – 417 Indian Bank Po Recruitment 2018
417 Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 : Eligibility Criteria
Indian Bank invites all eligible candidates to apply online applications For the recruitment of 417 PO job Vacancies. Here we give you employment details about the 417 vacant post such as age limit, educational qualification, Pay Scale and other information are below. We are advise to all the eligible contender to check the provided minimum eligibility criteria before applying for PO Recruitment. The candidates who wish to join with Indian Bank can check our page of @chaiwithsutta.com for regular job updates and latest news. The Indian Bank issued a notification, they also announced that it opened the process of inviting applications for the 417 vacant Probationary Officer post. All eligible candidate have job opportunities in Indian Bank.
The Educational Qualification for the 417 vacancies of Probationary Officer post is as follows :
–> All candidates must pass Graduation Degree from the recognised Institute/University.
In the below screen we give you minimum and maximum age limit to apply online for 417 Indian Bank PO recruitment 2018.
Minimum Age : 20 Year
Maximum Age : 30 Year
In the below screen we give you category wise age relaxation to apply online for 417 Indian Bank PO recruitment 2018.
- For SC/ST Category, age relaxation is 5 years.
- For OBC Category, age relaxation is 3 year.
- For PWD Category, age relaxation is 10 year.
- For Ex-Serviceman, age relaxation is 5 year.
- For Jammu & Kashmir domicile Candidates, age relaxation is 5 year.
- For Persons affected by 1984 riots, age relaxation is 5 year.
- For General Category, there is no age relaxation.
In the below table we give you category wise application fee to apply online for 417 PO recruitment 2018.
|SC||Rs. 100 /-|
|ST||Rs. 100 /-|
|PWD||Rs. 100 /-|
|For All Other Category||Rs. 600 /-|
417 Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 : Selection Process
Candidates can be select through three phase named as Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and PT (Personality Test) or Interview for PO post. Candidate must have to attend this phase to select for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018.
- Preliminary Examination : The Candidates who applied for Indian Bank recruitment 2018 they have to attend first phase named as Prelim exam. It is a secondary examination will take by Indian Bank Organisation in short time. This is one type of Online written exam.
- Main Examination : The Candidates who applied for Indian Bank recruitment 2018 they have to attend this second phase named as Main exam. It is a Primary examination will take by Indian Bank Organisation in short time. This is a Primary written exam. The candidate who passed the prelim exam they will appear for this Main exam.
- Interview : The Candidates who passed the Main exam they will call for Personal Interview which will take by Indian Bank authority. This is a Personality test, last and important part of Indian Bank Po Recruitment selection process.
How to Apply for 417 Indian Bank PO Job Vacancies 2018
Here we give you some easy steps to apply for 200 vacancies of accountant post.
- Firstly Candidate have to open the official website www.indianbank.in. (Apply Now)
- Then you can see Home page of Official Website, in which you can see one tab named as RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS THROUGH ON
- Click on that tab.
- Now, you have to click on the APPLY ONLINE FOR PO ON BOARDING.
- Then you should click on the New Registration button for registration.
- Fill all the Required Details in the Application Form of Probationary Officer Job vacancies 2018.
- Upload your current passport size photo and signature as per the specifications
given in the official notification for Indian Bank Po Recruitment 2018.
- Upload all required document or Certificate for verification of your application form.
- Now, Must Pay Application fee online through Debit card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
- Recheck your PO Registration Form before submitting it.
- Then Click on the Submit button to confirm your application form.
- Take a print out for further use.
We hope our article will help you to apply for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018. All Candidate have a chance to be part of Indian Bnak. All eligible candidate must apply for it to get a Probationary Officer job.