Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IITGN ) have issued an recruitment notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow & Project Associate. Above mention post will be given under a temporary position for the project of “Non-convex Optimization Techniques for Large Scale Machine Learning Problems” sponsored by Science and Engineering Research Board, Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India.
Name Of Job Organizer – Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar
Name Of Posts – Junior Research Fellow And Project Associate
Total No. Of Post – 01 Posts
Advertisement No – RES/SERB/CS/P0219/1617/0036
IITGN Gandhinagar Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification –
- For Junior Research Fellow
- B. Tech./B. E. in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering with a valid GATE score or M. Tech./M.E. in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering & Computing.
- Candidate must have knowledge in Machine Learning, Linear Algebra, Probability, Statistics, and Convex Optimization along with good software skill in the area of Python and its modules including Tensorflow, Scikit Learn, Matplotlib, Pandas, NumPy, etc. Familiarity with deep learning concepts and development tools will be a bonus.
- For Project Associate
- B. Tech./B.E. Major in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or B. Tech./B.E. Major in any discipline but having a Minor in Computer Science.
- Candidates must have knowledge in Machine Learning, Linear Algebra, Probability, Statistics, and Convex Optimization along with a good software skill in the area of Python, and its modules including Tensorflow, Scikit Learn, Matplotlib, Pandas, NumPy, etc.
Contract Duration – One Year (extendable up to one more year on satisfactory performance)
Age Limit And Pay Scale – As Per Govt. norms
Selection Process – Shortlisting And Personal Interview.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates have to fill up online application form on google docs (link is given down below). Application Form must be submitted on or before 21 November 2017.
Note – Shortlisted candidates will be intimated well in advance regarding date, time, and mode of interview.
Last Date Of Online Application Submission – 21.11.2017