IBPS RRB CWE VII Recruitment 2018
Good News !!! Your wait has come to an end because the IBPS RRB finally released the notification regarding Officers and office Assistants in Regional Rural Bank. IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is going to conduct RRB CWE VII examination in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) for 10190 posts. Apply Online for 10190 Officers (scale I, II and III) & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts in IBPS, in all over India. IBPS RRB invited to all the eligible contender to apply online Application Form for CWE VII 2018.
All the eligible candidates required to check Eligibility criteria for IBPS RRB Exam 2018 before applying for IBPS RRB CWE VII Online application form. The contenders can see major differences between IBPS RRB Officer Eligibility criteria and IBPS RRB office assistant eligibility criteria. Here let us tells you that a contender can apply for only one post in officer’s vacancies such as for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
IBPS RRB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
Apply online for various IBPS RRB CWE VII vacancies 2018. Before applying online the candidate have to follow some eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, Age Limits. Here in the below we gives you a list of criteria of IBPS RRB CWE VII Recruitment. The Candidates have to carry the original documents and a photocopy for their identity.
Every year candidates eagerly wait for the awaited official release of IBPS RRB Exam schedule and other important dates like IBPS RRB Application Form Date to apply etc. Now IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018 official notification released, we will notify you with the final IBPS RRB Exam Date 2018. Here we have full exam calendar of IBPS RRB Application Form Date and more information please check the following table.
|Name of the Exam||Exam Dates|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||8th June, 2018|
|Last Date of Online Registration||2nd July, 2018|
|Starting Date of Preliminary (Officer Scale-I)||11th August, 2018|
|Last Date of Preliminary (Officer Scale-I)||18th August, 2018|
|Starting Date of Preliminary (Office Assistant)||19th August, 2018|
|Ending Date of Preliminary (Office Assistant)||1st September, 2018|
|Main [Officers (I, II & III)||30th September 2018|
|Main (Office Assistant)||7th October 2018|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||In Month of July 2018|
|Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||30th July, 2018|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant||In Month of July 2018|
|Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant||6th August, 2018 to 11th August, 2018|
|Result of Officer Scale-I||In Month of September|
|Result of Office Assistant||In Month of September|
|Download Call letter of Scale- I, II & III and Office Assistants||In Month of September|
|Exam Date of Officer scale I, II, III||30th September, 2018|
|Exam Date of Office Assistants||7th October, 2018|
|Result of Scale I, II, III||In Month of October|
IBPS RRB has been release the fee structure of IBPS RRB recruitment 2018. IBPS RRB released the different fees structure for different categories. IBPS RRB CWE VII Examination Fee will pay through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking. Here in the below table you can see fees structure of IBPS RRB recruitment 2018.
|SC/ ST||Rs. 100|
All the contender should check their education criteria for IBPS RRB CWE VII before applying for the various IBPS RRB post. Education Qualification criteria are different for all posts of IBPS RRB. The candidate required education qualification should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. approved by Govt. IBPS RRB result should have been declared on or before 30.09.2018.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant : The Contender must have Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or its equivalent. Also the Contender must have knowledge of computer skills and proficiency in the local language as prescribed by the participating RRB.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I : The Contender must have Degree in any discipline such as Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics, and Accountancy. Also the Contender must have Proficiency in local language and Computer Knowledge.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) : The contender must have the Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Degree criteria like Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy. For this post contender required two years experience as an officer in a Bank or Financial Institution.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II (Specialist Officers) : Relates with this post some various post are IT Officer, CA Officer, Marketing Officer, Agriculture Officer etc,.
- IT Officer : Who candidate interested in this post they have Degree in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. The Candidate must have certificate in ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VB, VC, OCP and required one year experience.
- CA : The candidate will Certified Associate from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and 1 year experience.
- Low Officer : The interested candidate have Degree in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and two years experience as an advocate or should have worked as Law Officer in Banks or Financial Institutions for a period not less than two years.
- Treasury Manager : The Candidate will Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India in Finance from a recognised university/ institution and one year experience.
- Marketing Officer : The candidate have to qualified in MBA in Marketing from a recognised university and one year experience.
- Agriculture Officer : The Candidate have Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and one year experience.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale III : The Contender must have Degree with a minimum of 50% marks and Minimum 5 years experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions. The candidate also having Degree/ Diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics, and Accountancy.
Age Limits/ Age Relaxation
IBPS RRB released the notification regarding age limits. Age limits is different for all posts and will be calculated as on 01.06.2018.
- Officer Scale I : 18 – 30 Years
- Officer Scale II : 21 – 32 Years
- Officer Scale III : 21 – 40 Years
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 18 – 28 Years
Here we describe age limits for different categories, you can see in following tables :
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Ex- serviceman||3 years|
|Widows, Divorced women, and remarried women||9 years|
The IBPS RRB released the official notification regarding the various vacancies examination 2018. IBPS RRB exam pattern shall have three tier exams.
There are no interviews for office assistants. They are directly appointed on the basis of their main exam scores.
- Preliminary Examination : IBPS RRB conduct the preliminary examination first.
- Main examinations : Main Examinations contain objective type questions for a total of 200 marks.
- Interview : The candidates who qualified in the main exam, they will be shortlisted for a common interview process after which allotments in RRBs will happen based on the final merit list.
The candidates must wait for the final merit list after appearing the Interview/ counselling Round. After the Interview of qualifier the IBPS RRB released the notification of Provisional Allotment for successfully qualified candidates in Online Test and PI Round. The contender have to check their names in the final merit list is available on official website.
We advised to all the candidates keep stay with themselves for every single important information about the exam. we advise to all the contender must keep touch with us to know about IBPS RRB recruitment 2018. we regularly updates latest news regarding it.
How to Apply for IBPS RRB Vacancies 2018
The Eligible candidates may apply online at IBPS’s website from 08 Jun 2018 to 02 Jul 2018. here we gives you a some easy steps for apply online for IBPS RRB Vacancies 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- First of all Candidates have to visit the official website of IBPS RRB.
- Look for the link which says detailing about an IBPS RRB vacancies 2018.
- You can see home page of official website Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Now Click on Apply Online link.
- If you are a new user Click on New Registration.
- Then you will see the one Form.
- In the next filled the form with required details.
- Re verify your details which filled in form.
- Click on the Submit button to submit your form.
- Now you have to do Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application form
- Now upload your passport size Photo with white background
- Next step, Scan your Signature.
- Now paid your Application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
- Then click on the Submit button to submit your application form
- Take a print out for future use.