IBPS CWE – RRB VI – Officers Scale Call Letter 2017 – Candidates can download their CWE – RRB VI – Ocers Scale – I, II & III Call Letter from IBPS official website which is www.ibps.in. Candidates can download there interview admit card till January 6, 2018 from website.
IBPS RRB 2017 Interview Call Letter of Officer Scale I, II, III
IBPS issued notification of recruitment in many positions which are as follows: Recruitment to the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in Group A Officers and Group B of 15,068 posts.
- Scale 1 officers – 5,023
- Scale 2 Officers- (Agriculture) – 166
- Scale 2 Officers- (Marketing) – 35
- Scale 2 Officers- (Treasurer Manager) – 13
- Scale 2 Officers – (Law) – 27
- Scale 2 Officers- (Chartered Accountant) – 38
- Scale 2 Officers- (IT) – 95
- Scale 2 Officers- (General Banking) – 1,373
- Scale 3 officers – 1,169
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 8298
Now Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) have issued Call Letters of Officers Scales. Candidates can download their admission letter from the official website of IBPS but Keep in mind that the admission letters will be available on the website till January 6, 2018 only. The Results CRP RRB VI Officer Scales I, II and III main exam were announced on November 23, 2017 And Exam scores were released on November 30.
IBPS issued recruitment notification of IBPS RRB VI – Officer Scale I, II, III In August 2017. Candidates passing the Main Exam has been selected for the interview. Selected candidates can now download from their Interview Call Letter Online. The interview is expected to happen in the coming month of January. You can download the call letter by following the steps mentioned below.
How To Download IBPS RRB Officer Scale Interview Call Letter 2017
- Step 1: First visit the official website IBPS (ibps.in) Or CLICK HERE
- Step 2: Click the link of CRP RRB VI Notification
- Step 3: Then click on the download link of ‘CRP RRB VI – Officers Scale II and III Interview Call Letter’
- Step 4: Fill your Personal details (DOF, Registration No. Etc) and click on the subset button
- Step 5: Your call letter will open in new window In PDF File Format.
- Step 6: Download the print out of the call letter for future uses