The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) have issued notification Appointment of Chief General Manager (CGM)/General Manager (GM)/ Deputy General Manager (DGM) on deputation. Total Of 01 post is offered in this recruitment in order to apply candidates must apply on or before 22-06-2018.
IBBI Chief General Manager, General Manager, Dy. G. M. Posts Recruitment 2018
|Name Of Job Organizer||The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)|
|Name Of Posts||Chief General Manager (CGM)/General Manager (GM)/ Deputy General Manager (DGM)|
|Total No. Of Posts||01 Post|
|Official Web Site||www.ibbi.gov.in|
Eligibility Criteria :-
Eligibility for Deputation
- Candidate from Organised Group ‘A’ Accounts Service of Central Government.
Scale of Pay And Experience
- CGM ~ Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700 or above in PB-4 with 3 years of experience in the scale.
- GM ~ Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600 with 3 years of experience in the scale or Grade pay of Rs 8,700 in PB-4.
- DGM ~ Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600 with 3 years of experience in the scale or Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600.
Selection Process – Selection Of Eligible candidates will be done though Personal Interview.
How To Apply For IBBI Recruitment 2018
- Applications shall be made in the prescribed format given at Annexure B.
- Applications shall be submitted through proper channel along with copies of Annual Performance Appraisal Reports of the last three years and vigilance clearance.
Submit Your Application Here –
Mr. Ritesh Kavdia, 7th Floor, Mayur Bhawan, Shankar Market, Connaught Circus, New Delhi -110001 or submitted over mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date Of Application Submission Is – 22th June 2018