Hi Friends !!! How are You all ?? We hope you all are good. Today, we present the article about How to Cancel GSRTC Ticket and get back Refund. In recent times, people use ‘GSRTC‘ for travel because the GSRTC is easy to travel and cheap. There is a crowd to travel in GSRTC. GSRTC, the most preferred choice for travel, is only one option. GSRTC is excellent and safe to travel. Passenger can book the Ticket in GSRTC system.
Check Here – UPPSC LT Grade Admit Card 2018
GSRTC Ticket Cancellation And Refund
According to the Slogan, ‘Safe Ride ST’ (‘Salamat Savari ST Humari’). There is a lot of crowd in today for travelling in ST, so many passengers get online registration of the seat so that there will be no trouble at the time of the trip. Passengers can use GSRTC’s website to online register for the seat. Passengers can do online registration on www.gsrtc.in official website of GSRTC. Also Passengers can cancel GSRTC Ticket. We give you a some steps for How to Cancel GSRTC Ticket and Get Refund. For Ticket Cancellation, passenger have to give some requisite information like Pnr Number, Email Id, Mobile No and Txn Password. Give the correct information at the time of cancelling the ticket. GSRTC charges for cancelling the ticket.
- For 0-1 day Ticket Cancellation charges will be taken up to 25% of basic rent.
- For 2-5 days Ticket Cancellation charges will be taken up to 20% of basic rent.
- For 6-10 days Ticket Cancellation charges will be taken up to 15% of basic rent.
- For 11-20 days Ticket Cancellation charges will be taken up to 10% of basic rent.
- For 21-60 days Ticket Cancellation charges will be taken up to 20% of basic rent.
After the departure of the bus from the original place, in any case, the ticket will not be allowed to be cancelled. GSRTC does not refund if there is any mistake made by the user during the ticket booking
Online registration can be cancelled and can also be Refund from GSRTC. Need to provide a bit more information to get a ‘Refund‘. Refund never gets in cash, it is always returned to the bank account only. If you have to cancel the ticket for any emergency reason, you can do it and also can get a refund from GSRTC. You will have to give your bank account number to receive a refund. No additional bank account information is needed for the refund. Passenger can get back Refund of cancelled ticket in their bank account only.
Steps to Cancel GSRTC Ticket
Here in the below screen we give you some steps for How to cancel GSRTC Ticket. Cancellation of GSRTC Ticket is easy. By using below steps, You can Cancel you r GSRTC Ticket.
- Firstly you have to visit the www.gsrtc.in. (LINK)
- Then you come on the Homepage of GSRTC site, in which you can see Cancel My Ticket tab.
- Click on that tab.
- In the next you can see one box named as Ticket Cancellation.
- Ticket Cancellation box contains some information like Pnr Number, Email Id, Mobile No, Txn Password.
- Fill all the requisite details in the current screen.
- Then after click on the submit button to submit your request for Ticket Cancellation.
- If any information entered incorrectly, then enter the correct information by clicking on the ‘Reset’ button.
- Then close the page by clicking on Close button, which redirect on Home Page.
Refund Will be added to your account in 1 week
We hope you all like this article about an How to Cancel GSRTC Ticket and Get Refund. The steps we have given above are simple, following which you can cancel your ticket and take a refund from Government.