Gujarat Police Constable Bharti 2018
Gujarat Police Board is ready to release the notification regarding the Gujarat Police Constable recruitment 2018. Gujarat Police Board released 17,500 vacancies of Police Constable post. The contender who are looking for jobs in Gujarat, this is a golden job opportunity for them. The eligible contender may submit their application form through proper channel on or before the last date. The Eligible candidate may attain other details regarding Gujarat Police Constable Bharti 2018 like aaplication form, eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern etc are well. Gujarat Police Board recruit young and Efficient contenders for 17,500 Sub Inspector (SI), Constable Vacancies. So, the eligible candidate can use of this Opportunity to get placed in the Gujarat Police Department.
Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment Parameter
Date Sheet : This time Gujarat police department released these 17,500 vacancies for SI post and all these 17,500 vacancies will be filled with a certain selection procedure under the supervision of the department of Gujarat police. The Gujarat police recruitment is very clear now so there will be nothing like hiding information. The Police department of Gujarat cleared that the Date Sheet for the police bharti is going to be released as shortly. We have not any official notification regarding the Police Constable Bharti Date Sheet.
Starting Date : Updated Soon
Closing Date : Updated Soon
Education Qualification : We have confirmed official notification regarding the Gujarat Police Bharti 2018. As per the Gujarat Police Board Notification, the contenders should have 10th Class / Matriculation / 12th Class / Intermediate/ Graduation in concerned subject from any government recognised board/ University with a minimum pass percentage of marks as desired Educational Qualification of Police Bharti 2018.
Eligibility Criteria : The eligible contender have the eligibility criteria to apply for the Gujarat Police Jobs 2018 here. The eligibility details of Gujarat Police Bharti Notification 2018 has been released. The eligible contender can check eligibility detail by visiting Gujarat Police Board official website. The eligible candidate may apply online application form for Gujarat Police Jobs 2018. We advise to all the contender regularly visit our portal and get information from it.
Age Limit : Gujarat Police Jobs vacancies Age limit should be as per the specification in the Gujarat Police Board Notification. The Minimum Age is 18 Years and the Maximum Age is 25 Years to apply online for Gujarat Police Constable job. Gujarat Police Board give the relax-ion for the contenders from the SC, ST, PWD, PH, Women and all others are suitable for upper age limit relaxation up to 05 years.
Minimum Age Limit : 18 Year
Maximum Age Limit : 25 Year
Age limits will be given to Differently able persons and Reserved Category Candidates. For More Information the applicants can visit the official website of Gujarat Police Board.
Exam Pattern : The contenders will be selected on the basis of their Performance. Selection rounds for the Gujarat Police SI Constable 17,500 Vacancies include Written Test, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Personal Interview/Document Verification. An Applicants has to clear all those rounds to become part of Gujarat Police Department. Here we gives you a exam pattern of SI constable vacancies.
- Written Examination : Gujarat Police Board conducts the written examination firstly. The eligible candidate must have to appear for this first round called as written test.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) : Gujarat Police conducts the PET as a secound round of constable bharti 2018. Gujarat Board declare the different criteria for a Male and Female.
For Male Candidate : The eligible male candidate have 167.7 cm height and chest should not be less than 86.3 cm and 50 kg weight to apply for constable vacancies 2018.
For Female Candidate : The eligible female candidate have 157.5 cm height and 47 kg weight to apply for constable vacancies 2018.
- Physical Test (PST) : The eligible candidate have to pass out the physical test notified by Gujarat Police Board. We have providing detail description of PST as below :
|Candidate||Running Distance||Time Duration|
|Male||100 meter||15 seconds|
|5 km||24 minute|
|Female||800 meter||170 seconds|
|1.6 km||9 min|
High Jump: 1.20 Meters
Long Jump: 3.80 Meters
Shot put ( 7.26 Kgs): 5.60 Meters
- Medical Examination : In which examination Gujarat Police Board can do full body checkup of eligible candidate.
- Personal Interview/ Counselling : Gujarat Police Board will call the candidates who qualified all above the test for personal interview. Personal Interview taken by Gujarat Police Board Staff.
Application Fees : The Candidates must have to pay application fees to apply for Gujarat Police Bharti Recruitment 2018.
- General Candidates have to pay Rs. 100
- SC/ST Candidates don’t have to pay any type of application fees
Syllabus : The Gujarat Police Board released the official and confirmed syllabus of SI Constable vacancies. The eligible candidates can download syllabus for Gujarat SI Constable Vacancies from their official portal as a hard copy/ PDF Format. In Gujarat Police Bharti 2018 syllabus included topics are Reasoning, Maths, General Knowledge(GK).
Study Materials : The eligible contenders may download the study material as PDF format. Study Materials are for reference. Also the contender may go in coaching classes for best guidance about SI Constable examination 2018. The contender can get study materials from the coaching class as a hard or soft copy.
Pay Scale : An excellent salary will be offered by Gujarat Police Recruitment 2018. Also Candidates may refer the official site to get the more details information about the Salary. But the selected candidates will get the salary as per the norms of the organisation.
How to apply for Gujarat Police Bharti 2018
- First of all candidates should have to visit the Official Website of Gujarat Police Board.
- Look for the link which says official notification regarding constable application form.
- After you seen the home page of official website in which search for the Gujarat Police Bharti 2018.
- Click on that tab.
- Then you can see one tab which holds Online Application Form click on that link.
- Fill the given application form with required details like Name, Birth Date, City and Mobile Number.
- Give the current Mobile number which gives you a notification regarding Police Constable bharti 2018.
- Upload your current passport size photo which contain 40 kb or 50 kb size with white background. (Passport size Photo must should in jpg or jpeg format only)
- Scan your Signature. (Signature must do by using Blue or Black Pen)
- Pay the required Application Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking. (Application Fee Must Pay Online)
- Re verify all the details which filled in application form before proceeding any further.
- Then Click on the submit button to submitting your application form through online mode.
- Now you can get SMS “Your Application successfully Submitted” on your registered mobile number.
- Take a print out for future use.
Note : You can Get Notification from Gujarat Police Board on your registered mobile number. So must give the Current Mobile Number.