GSEB Vidhyasahayak Bharti 2018
Gujarat State Education Board (GSEB) Vidyasahayak Bharti 2018 released the official notification for GSEB Vidyasahayak Posts. The contender who are looking for vidhyasahayak jobs in Gujarat, this is a golden job opportunity for them. The Applicants may apply online on 18th June, 2018 to 28th June, 2018 on its official portal. The contender may submit their application form through proper channel or official portal on or before the last date. The interested candidate may apply online on GSEB official portal www.vidyasahayakgujarat.org. Click Here.
GSEB Vidhyasahayak Bharti 2018 Notification download from the website as a PDF format. The applicants who have met the eligibility criteria can apply for GSEB Vidhya Sahayak upcoming Bharti 2018 before the last date. Here we gives you a detailed description the eligibility criteria such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay scale and guidelines etc.
GSEB Vidhyasahayak Bharti Eligibility Criteria 2018
In the 2018 year Gujarat Vidya Sahayak Bharti Recruiting teachers Of Upper Primary School of sixth Class to eighth Class Maths, Science, Social and Languages hopefuls who can qualify Gujarat TET they are likewise qualified for apply for this Post. They also can fill the competitors into 10000 Vidyasahayak Teacher posts in Gujarat. The candidates have to follow the some parameter in order to apply for GSEB Recruitment 2018 are as follow. Here we gives you a information regarding the Vidhyasahayak job 2018 in below table.
|Sr. No||Type of Vacancies||Medium||Subjects||General||SC||ST||Other||Total||For 3% physically disabled|
|1||Std 6 to 8||Other||Maths, Science||41||14||166||120||341||9|
|2||Std 1 to 5||Other||Social Science||15||3||32||30||80||2|
The Online Application Form for Gujarat Vidhyasahayak Jobs 2018 is available now on the GSEB official portal. We have official notification regarding the exam date of GSEB Vidhyasahayak Bharti 2018. Now we get official notification regarding the vidhyasahayak Exam schedule, updates on our web portal.
Starting Date – 18th June, 2018 (11:00 AM)
Closing Date -28th June, 2018 (15:00 PM)
The GSEB released the official notification regarding the age limits of GSEB Vidyasahayak Vacancy 2018. The candidate should have age limit between 18 – 35 years. The reserved candidates have upper age relaxation applicable as per GSEB Vidyasahayak Vacancy Notification 2018. The candidate who full fill the Age relaxation which released by GSEB, will may apply for vidhyasahayak upcoming bharti.
We have confirmed statement regarding the GSEB Vidhyasahayak educational qualification. The Candidate should be complete the graduation to apply for GSEB Teacher Upcoming Bharti 2018. The candidates must pass out the Graduation degree from any recognised Board/ Institute/ University with Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET) Qualification/ Head Teacher Aptitude Test (HTAT) Examination and must possess the knowledge of Gujarati language.
The Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode like Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking. Application fees are not refundable. GSEB declare the different fee structure for the different categories.
GSEB Vidhyasahayak Vacancy 2018 choose the eligible candidate will be on the basis of their performance in Written Exam & Interview, that’s called selection procedure.
Here we tells you GSEB Vidhyasahayak Examination has two phases describes below :
- Written Exam : GSEB firstly conduct the written exam. in which objective questions are there. The candidate will have to passed out the written exam with good marks to go forward. The candidate who qualified in this phase they can appear for the next phase interview.
- Interview/ Counselling : GSEB secondly conduct the personal interview. Interview taken by GSEB organisation/ authority. The candidate who qualify the written test they will appear here and will attain interview.
The GSEB released the pay scale notification 2018. Pay scale is based on the government current rules. The GSEB follow the rules and condition of government and then set high pay scale for GSEB teacher post. The candidates who are selected for GSEB Vidhyasahayak Jobs will receive an attractive pay scale of Rs. 5, 400 – 20, 200/- with GP of Rs. 1, 900/-.
The GSEB Vidhyasahayak publish the syllabus on its portal. The interested candidate may download the syllabus from the GSEB official web portal. GSEB release the syllabus topics including Reasoning, Logical Maths, General Knowledge (GK), General Awareness etc,. here we gathered complete information regarding the syllabus.
How to Apply for Gujarat Vidhyasahayak Bharti 2018-19
- First of all candidate have to visit the official website www.vidyasahayakgujarat.org.
- Look for the link which says to you all details about an GSEB bharti 2018.
- You will see the homepage of the GSEB official portal.
- Then Candidate have to find out the link “GSEB Vidhyasahayak Recruitment Notification 2018” on the GSEB homepage.
- Click on that tab.
- If you are eligible candidate for Vidhyasahayak Jobs in GSEB, click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Then you will can be view Application Form.
- Enter all the required details like Name, Address, Birth Date in the GSEB Vidhyasahayak Online Application Form 2018.
- Then you will have to upload your current passport size photo. (Photo contains 40kb to 50 kb size and photo must be in jpg or jpeg format)
- Scan your signature. (Signature must write through Blue or Black pen)
- Upload all the required documents.
- In this step payment process will may done, pay the required fee.
- Re verify all the filled details before submitting the GSEB Vidhyasahayak Bharti 2018 Application form.
- Take a printout of the GSEB Gujarat Vidhya Sahayak Application form 2018 for further use.
GSEB Vidhyasahayak Jobs Guidelines 2018
-> Candidates, except for the medium and non-Hindi medium, who have passed the test and medium from the other state, candidates will have to register the test application before India and after that they will be able to fill their application form.
-> Candidates who have passed the TET Exam conducted by the Gujarat State Examination Board for vacancies of Hindi and Hindi medium will be able to apply online.
-> Type your set number of TET Exam and select the exam date then click the continue button . So that your TET result will appear. Then clicking on the continue button will open the application form.
-> The printed copy of the application form has to be checked with the original certificates required to pay the fixed fee on the approved adoption center. No person shall hold any other application except the Final Submission to submit the final by the candidate personally.
->The application form will not be accepted through postal or courier at the acceptance center or recruitment office and it will be cancelled.
-> Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and Socially Backward Classes Candidates will be eligible for the benefit of the reservation.