Digital Gujarat Online Scholarship Registration Login at www.digitalgujarat.gov.in. Android App .apk by Digital Gujarat
Digital Gujarat Online Scholarship Registration Form Login, Status
Gujarat government is Digital Gujarat www.digitalgujarat.gov.in which provides several such services on the lines of e-services already being rendered through digitalgujarat.gov.in under “Student corner”. Earlier, when the common services portal was launched, people were still required to visit nearby Jan Seva Kendra to verify their credentials before being registered. People of Gujarat would soon be able to avail a host of government services through their smartphones and tablets, with the state government deciding to launch a mobile application for the same.
Using this Digital Gujarat www.digitalgujarat.gov.in site people can apply for various services, such as ration card, Scholarship, Non-Creamylayer Certificate, Income Certificate, Widow Certificate. Initially, the services available through the Mobile app would include procurement of ration card, senior citizen certificate, SC/ST certificate, and religious minority certificate.
30 services are offered through the website while 180 services are offered across counters. This includes availing ration card, caste certificate, income certificate and SC/ST certificate among others.
Digital Gujarat School/College Scholarship Scheme/Yojana 2017-18
- BCK-78 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Girls(SEBC)
- BCK -137 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Girls(NTDNT)
- BCK-81 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Boys(SEBC)
- BCK-138 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Boys(NTDNT)
- BCK-80 Instrumental Assistance For Medical, Engineering, Diploma students(SEBC)
- BCK-79 Food Bill Assistance For Medical,Engineering Students(SEBC)
- BCK -83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses(SEBC)
- BCK -83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses(EBC)
- BCK -83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses(Minority)
- BCK -139 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses(NTDNT)
- BCK-98 Fellowship scheme for M.Phil, Ph.D students(SEBC)
- BCK-82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (SEBC)
- BCK-82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (EBC)
- BCK-82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority)
- BCK-81C Scholarship for students studying Dr. Ambedkar and Indira Gandhi Open University (SEBC)
- BCK -325 Educational Assistance for NTDNT Students Studying in Self Financed College(NTDNT)
- VKY-157 Food Bill Assistance in College Attached Hostels
- VKY 164 Instrumental Assistance for First Year Students of Medical , Engineering , Diploma Courses
- VKY 158 Swami Vivekanand plan for diploma technical professional and industrial courses
- VKY 156 Post Matric Scholarship for ST Girls Students having annual family income more than 2.50 Lacs
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Post-Matric Scholarship
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre-Matric Scholarship
- (BCK-12) Instrumental Help to SC Students (Medical,Engineering,Diploma Students Only)
- (BCK-10) Food bill Assistance to SC Students
- (BCK-5) Post Matric Scholership for SC girls student only (Having annual family income more than 2.50 Lac)(State Government Scheme)
- (BCk-6.1) Post Matric Scholarship for SC students (Government of India Scheme)
Only Schedule caste Students can apply whose parents/guardians income less than 2.50 lac
- (BCK-11) Fellowship scheme for M.Phil, Ph.D For SC students
- (BCK-13) Scholarship/Stipend to SC Students for ITI/Professional Courses
- BCK-81A Post Matric Scholarship of Government of India for the OBC students
- (BCk-6.1) Post Matrix Scholarship for SC students (Government of India Scheme)(Free-ship Card Student Only)
Instruction For Seeking Scholarship Students
- Photo uploading for all applicants.
- This Service is available in English Only.
- All fields marked with *(star) are mandatory fields in Online Application.
- Application will be considered complete only when all sections are completed.
- Only one application per applicant will be acceptable for scholarship. If any student submits more than one application either from single institute or from multiple institutions his/her all applications will be rejected by the competent authority and no request from any side will be entertained.
- In case of any wrong/misleading information provided in application shall lead to rejection of the application by Department Authorities.
- All required documents must be carefully scanned as per instructions given .
- Student has to fill his/her application carefully as there is no provision for institution change once the application submits successfully.
- The unreadable uploaded documents will allow competent authority to reject student application.
- The Validity of Income Certificate is 3 years. It is advised to check the Income Certificate issue date before uploading the document.
- Direct Individual submission of this application form will not be accepted in case of students studying inside the state. Only outside students have to submit this application form to their native district officer.
- To Download Hostel Certificate issued by the Warden Click Here
- To Download LWP Click Here
- Student belongs to ST community
- Bank Acount must be in the name of Applicant only
- Student Should permanent residence of Gujarat State
- Student’s parents/guardians’ income from all sources less than Rs. 2,50,000/- (Rs. Two Lakh Fifty Thousand only) per annum
- Student Should Pursuing a regular course of study in a recognize school, college, university, institute
- Student is not getting benefit of other scholarship scheme of Central and State government
- Student should not a repeater in the same class for more than once.
- All children of the same parents/guardians will be entitled to receive benefits of the scheme.
Proof Needed In Service Attachment Digital Gujarat School/College Available Scholarship Scheme Yojana
- Caste Certificate
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- First Page Of Bank PassBook/Cancelled Cheque
- Fee Receipt of Current Course Year
- Self Attested Certificate of Previous academic marksheet
- Break Affidavit(If Break Gap is More than One Year)
- Hostel Certificate(Only For Hosteller Student)
- Income Certificate (Competent Authority)(Form no.16 required For Govt. Employee)
- School Leaving Certificate
- School/College Current Year Bonafide Certificate
Gujarat government is Digital Gujarat Scholarship Scheme More Official Deatils and Information go to official website https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/Citizen/CitizenService.aspx?id=0
Dear Students,To Avail the Branded Tablet, Pl. deposit Rs. 1000/- at the institute / College where you have taken the admission.
Helpline No. 079-26566000
Timing : 11 am to 5pm
Education Department Government of Gujarat, Digital gujarat
Tablet Brand : Acer / Lenovo
TABLET Specifications are as below.
- 7 Inch HD Display
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB Internal / 64 GB Expandable Micro SD
- 3450 mAh Battery
- Weight- 300 gms
- 3G Micro Single SIM
- 2 MP Rear Camera and 0.3 MP Front
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 1 Digital Gujarat Online Scholarship Registration Login at www.digitalgujarat.gov.in. Android App .apk by Digital Gujarat
- 2 Digital Gujarat Online Scholarship Registration Form Login, Status
- 2.1 Digital Gujarat School/College Scholarship Scheme/Yojana 2017-18
- 2.2 Instruction For Seeking Scholarship Students
- 2.3 Student Scholarship Registration
- 2.4 Related