Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd. (BSPHCL) have issued recruitment notification for 400 Junior Electrical Engineer Posts for its Head Offices and field offices. Candidates can apply online though www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in from 07-06-2018. More Details Are given below.
BSPHCL Jr. Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2018 – BSPHCL JEE Bharti
|Name Of Job Organizer||Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd. (BSPHCL)|
|Name Of Post||Junior Electrical Engineer|
|Total No. Of Posts||400 Jr. Electrical Engineer|
BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Post||Total No of Posts||Unreserved||Scheduled Caste||Scheduled Tribes||Extremely Backward Class||Backward Class||Female (BC)|
|Junior Electrical Engineer||400||200||64||04||72||48||12|
BSPHCL Recruitment Educational Qualification –
- Full time 3 years Diploma in Electrical from a recognized Institute/ College duly recognized by State Govt./ Central Govt. approved by AICTE.
Probation Period –
- The probation period shall be 3 years from the date of appointment.
Note – If during probation period, the performance is not found satisfactory, probation period may be extended.
Pay Scale –
- During One Year Probation Period: Rs. 25,900-48,900. Consolidated monthly pay Rs. 25,900/- (Rs. Twenty Five Thousand Nine Hundred)
- After Completion Of One Year Of Probation Period: Level 7 (Regular Pay Scale-as per 7th PRC) Rs. 47600/- plus other allowances.
Age Limit –
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for UR: 37 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST: 42 Years
- Maximum Age for EBC/ BC/ Female (UR): 40 Years
How To Apply Online For BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible candidates have to apply through “ON LINE” on the Website of www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in. The Website will be open from 07/06/2018. After filling up the ON-LINE application; Candidates have to take a print out of the Registration Form for future reference.
Application Fee –
|For Unreserved (UR) / Extremely Backward Class (EBC)/ Backward Class (BC) applicants and Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) applicants (non domicile of Bihar)||Rs.1,500/- (Rupees One thousand five hundred)|
|For Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) applicants (domicile of Bihar only)||Rs.375/- (Rupees Three hundred seventy five|
|For Divyang applicants (in any category)Rs||Rs.375/- (Rupees Three hundred seventy five)|
Note – Fee will be accepted through online payment mode only.
Imp Date And Links
|Online Registration starting date||07/06/2018 (from 11:00 AM)|
|Online Registration closing date||28/06/2018 (till 6:00 PM)|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc||28/06/2018 (till 6:00 PM)|
|Tentative date of online examination||Last week of July 2018|