Hello Dear Students !!!! We have good news for all students of Rajasthan, TheThe Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) has declared the REET Level 2 result 2018. First of all we wish you All The Best for your REET Level 2 Result. There is official notification regarding REET Level 2 result 2018. BSER REET Level 2 exam were held on 11th February, 2018.
In the BSER REET exam, a total of 10 lakhs candidates appeared. Here we present the tentative schedule for REET result 2018. The Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan has been declared the REET Results 2018 on its official website at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. Here in the below we give you a details of REET Results 2018.
|Name of Exam||BSER REET Level 2 Exam 2018|
|Name of Organisation||The Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan|
|Total of Candidates||9.36 Lakhs|
BSER REET Level 2 Results 2018 at @ rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
The BSER REET results 2018 has been announced on its official website. According to our report there is official confirmation regarding BSER REET Level 2 Results 2018. The Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan is making arrangements to declare the Level 2 results itself. According to our previous year records , the BSER is generally released in the last week of July on its official website.
- Direct Link – BSER REET Level -2 Exam Results 2018
9.36 lakh contenders appeared for the BSER REET Exam 2017. The exams was conducted in two parts like Level 1 and Level 2, while the level-2 exams was held at 2,253 centres across the state, the level-1 exams was held at 529 centres. For the Level 1 exam, around 8.72 lakh candidates registered, only 7.43 lakh wrote the exams. More than 1.91 lakh out of the 2.08 lakh registered candidates wrote the Level 2 exams.
How to check BSER REET Level 2 Results 2018???
Here in the below we give you some easy steps to check BSER REET Level 2 Result 2018. All the students of Rajasthan can check his/her Level 2 Result 2018.
- First of all student need to open the official website http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then student can see the Home page of official web portal of BSER.
- Then student have to click on REET 2017 Result (Level-2)Link.
- In the next, enter your Roll-Number and Date of Birth(DDMMYY).
- Then click on the Submit button.
- Then BSER REET Level 2 results will display on Computer screen.
- Now student can see his/her REET Level 2 Result 2018 on its current screen.
- Then Student can download his/her REET Result 2018.
- Take a print out of result for further use.
I hope you all like this article about an BSER REET Level 2 Result 2018. If you like our today’s article then comment in mentioned comment box in our site www.chaiwithsutta.com.