B.Arch Admission 2018 @ gujacpc.nic.in
B.Arch course approved by Council of Architecture. B.Arch.( Bachelor of Architecture) is a five years undergraduate course which can be started after 10+2 with minimum 50% marks. Who complete the B.Arch course they can get placement in reputed companies. Also better placement in India’s reputed company with high stipend.
Eligible or Interested candidates can apply online for B.Arch Recruitment 2018. In this article we provides all the important details related to B.Arch Recruitment. Before Apply candidates first check the eligibility criteria and then apply online. The eligible applicants can apply online on ACPC official portal www.gujacpc.nic.in. The eligible candidate can get detailed information regarding online admission, e-booklet, list of institutes, designated bank branches and Key dates etc from website www.jacpcldce.ac.in.
B.Arch Eligibility Criteria 2018
Before apply for B.Arch candidate must check eligibility criteria. The candidate have minimum eligibility as per admission rules and also shall have qualified in NATA exam. As per the prevailing rules two seats are reserved for candidate who passed out FY B.Sc from current academic year at first trial with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Reserved seat available in these department, department of Architecture, Faculty of technology & Engineering, M. S. University.
For registration in B.Arch course candidate must have PIN for registration. Registration PIN will be available from 11th June, 2018 to 4th July, 2018. The Applicants can get registration PIN from designated branches of Kotak Mahindra Bank by paying registration fees of Rs. 350/- in cash.
- (Registration fees is non-refundable) during bank working hours except bank holidays.
ACPC online registration for B.Arch will start from 12th June, 2018 (11:00 AM) till 4th July, 2018 (5:00 PM) on official website www.gujacpc.nic.in.
Note : The candidate shall not be allowed to register online after 4th July, 2018 at 5:00 PM.
The candidate has to reach nearer help centre for original documents verification after Online Registration. The candidate has to submit print out of Registration Form and self attested photo
copy of the required documents from 12th June, 2018 to 4th July, 2018 (5:00 PM). After submission of Application Form contender have to collect acknowledgement slip. If you don’t know about an help centre that time you can check official portal. The eligible candidate can participate in choice filling round after successful completion of registration form.
The contender will have passed out class 12 or 10+3 diploma of any stream with 50% aggregate marks from any Technical Examination Board, Gujarat/ University. Applicants can visit ACPC official portal www.jacpcldce.ac.in.
- For Bachelor of Architecture course : The applicants will have passed the examination with mathematics or statistics or business mathematics as one of the subject.
- For Bachelor of Construction Technology course : The applicants candidate will have passed the qualifying examination with mathematics and physics as compulsory subject and chemistry/ biotechnology/ computer/ biology as an optional subjects.
- For Bachelor of Interior Design Course : The applicants will have passed the qualifying examination with mathematics and physics as compulsory subject and chemistry/ biotechnology/ computer/ biology as an optional subjects.
- For Bachelor of Architecture and Interior Design course : The applicants will have passed the qualifying examination with minimum eligibility criteria and have valid score in national aptitude test in NATA.
- Candidate have passed the Diploma from international Baccalaureate with up to 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidate have passed the aptitude test in NATA.
|2||SC/ ST||45 %|
Available Courses & Seats In B.Arch
Available Courses :-
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Architecture and Interior Design
- Bachelor of Construction Technology
- Bachelor of Interior Design
These above courses available seats stated as below :
Government Seats : For Bachelor of Architecture course available seat in the colleges are,
- In Govt. colleges
- Institution of the state
- Aided colleges
- Unaided colleges : 75 % seats available in unaided colleges.
Management Seats : 25 % seats available for above courses in unaided colleges. 15 % seats are available for non resident. Admission committee of ACPC gives three days for counselling program.
|3||Backward class, widows and orphan||27%|
Applicants appear in supplementary examination after qualifying examination. The minimum marks can be obtained in the qualifying exam states in below table.
|2||Backward class, widows and orphan||45%|
|3||General, Physically disabled, Ex- serviceman||50%|
The candidate will have pass all the subjects of qualifying exam from any one board.
Admission committee determined the fees. The candidate have to pay some fees for B.Arch admission. Online payment can be done on branches of bank determined by admission committee. we advised to all the candidate must take print out of the admission slip. If any case candidate fail to pay the fees within prescribed time limit, admission can be cancelled.
List of Required Documents
The candidate will submit the self attested copies of the following documents with the application form.
- SSC Examination Scorecard/ Mark-sheet.
- HSC Examination Scorecard/ Mark-sheet.
- National Aptitude Test Mark-sheet in NATA.
- Construction Technology Aptitude Test Mark-sheet.
- Interior Design Aptitude Test Mark-sheet.
- School leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- Non creamy layer certificate.
- Physical disability certificate.
- Ex- serviceman certificate.
- In-serviceman certificate.
- Income certificate
- Passport size photo
Admission committee prescribe the merit list of the candidate who applied for B.Arch Admission 2018. Admission committee release the merit list within prescribed time limit. After found eligible candidate can get admission in Bachelor of Architecture courses, Bachelor of Construction Technology, Bachelor of Interior Design and Bachelor of Architecture and Interior Design.
First Merit List : The first merit list will include candidate who have passed the qualifying exam from Technical Examination Board, Gujarat.
Second merit list : The first merit list will include candidate who has studied in schools located in state of Gujarat and have passed the qualifying exam.
Third Merit list : The first merit list will include candidate who has studied in schools located out side of Gujarat and have passed the qualifying exam.
How To Apply For B.Arch Admission / Steps & Full Guide For B.Arch Online Admission
In the below section we provides some easy steps for how to admission in B.Arch course.
- Firstly, Candidate have to open website www.gujacpc.nic.in Or Click here.
- Then you can see the Home Page of the above website.
- Search for the New Registration tab, click on that.
- Candidate will have to fill up the Registration Form with accurate details.
- Then candidate must have to select any one course of B.Arch.
- Enter the NATA roll number (stated in NATA mark-sheet), User ID, PIN number.
- Re- verify your Registration Form.
- Then click on the submit button.
- The you can see Application form.
- Enter the required details carefully.
- Enter your password.
- Re-verify your details and choose I accept option.
- Click on the submit button to submit your application form.
- Take a print out for further use.
Here We Have Provided Every Information and detail Of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) Admission 2018. If you have any query please let us known.