Air India Recruitment 2017 – Air India Limited Issued an recruitment notification for candidates to be engaged as Female Cabin Crew for its Northern Region, Delhi. The mention post will be given under contract bases with 5 year period. application process will take place 10th July to 01st August 2017.
– Short Details –
Name Of Job Organizer – Air India Limited
Name Of Post – Experienced And Trainee Cabin Crew (Only Female)
Total No. Of Posts – 400 Posts
Contract Period – 5 Years
Official Website – airindia.in
Air India Recruitment 2017 ~ Trainee Cabin Crew
Trainee Cabin Crew – 400 Posts (Female)
Education Qualification –
- Graduation OR
- 10+2 and Three years degree/diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel & Tourism (Government recognized courses) .
Age Limit & Experience –
Experienced Cabin Crew
- Must be Presently working as Cabin Crew in a scheduled airline with minimum one year of experience as Cabin Crew and having a valid SEP for Airbus or Boeing family aircraft. The candidature of the incumbents will be considered only where the training requirement is for Transition or Conversion.
- Age Between Should Be Between 18 and 35 Years
Trainee Cabin Crew
- No Experienced Need For Trainee Cabin Crew.
- Age Between Should Be Between 18 and 27 Years
Salary / Pay Scale – Selected Candidates Will get Rs. 15,000 /- + Flying Allowance.
For Experienced Cabin Crew: Walk in Interview
Candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria for the post of Experienced Cabin Crew will be required to register themselves online and obtain Date of walk-in interview from the Website of Air India Ltd. Eligible candidates would be required to appear for a Preliminary Medical Examination consisting of Height, BMI and Vision check followed by Personal Interview.
Venue: Training Hall, Ground Floor Air India Admin Building, Opp. Post Office IGI Airport, Terminal- 1, Palam, New Delhi 110037
Date: 03rd August 2017, 04th August 2017 & 05th August 2017
For Trainee Cabin Crew
Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria for the post of Trainee Cabin Crew will be required to apply online. Eligible candidates will be subject to appear for Preliminary Medical Examination consisting of Height and BMI check followed by a Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD&PAT) at the venue as decided by Air India Limited. GD & PAT shall be conducted in phases and candidates who qualify the same and fall in the applicable zone of consideration, will be required to appear for a Written Test.
Application Fee – The Payment application should be payed through Demand Draft in favor of ” AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at Delhi”.
- Application Fee SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
- General / Others – Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
How To Apply Air India Trainee Cabin Crew Recruitment 2017
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for mention posts though online. Visit www.airindia.in to apply In 400 Air India Trainee Cabin Crew Recruitment 2017.
Last Date of Online Form Submission Is – 01.08.2017