All India Institute of medical sciences (AIIMS), Bhopal have scheduled walk in interview for Junior Resident Posts which will be given under Govt. of India, Residency Scheme, 1992. Walk in interview will be held on 06th July 2018.
AIIMS Bhopal Junior Residents Walk In Interview 2018
Name Of Job Organizer – All India Institute of medical sciences (AIIMS), Bhopal
Advt No – AIIMS/Bhopal/2018/08
Name Of Post And Vacancies Details –
Post: Junior Residents
|Name of the Department||Total No. of Vacancies||SC||ST||OBC||UR|
Eligibility Criteria –
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship- 07/07/2013 to 06/07/2018). not earlier than five years before the date of interview for Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
- MP State /MCI Medical registration is mandatory before joining.
- Experience in Army Services, Central Health Services, Private Nursing Homes and Private Practice will be taken as equivalent to Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
Age Limit –
Upper Age Limit 33 years.
- Relaxable for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe candidate up to a maximum period of five (5) years
- For OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three (3) years.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected though Personal Interview.
Pay Scale – Rs. 15,600-39100 + GP 5400 + NPA (Pre-revised)
How To Apply For AIIMS Bhopal Junior Residents Posts
Interested and eligible candidates have to attend scheduled walk in interview along with an application and one set of photocopy along with originals for verification.
Application Fee –
- For General/OBC candidates Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PwD/ Women candidates – Nil
- Fees to be paid by Demand Draft only in favour of “AIIMS Bhopal”
Fee once remitted will not be refunded in any circumstance
AIIMS Bhopal Junior Residents Walk In Interview Schedule
Time: Before 09:00 A.M.
Venue: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal Saket Nagar, Bhopal – 462020 (Madhya Pradesh)