Aditi Mahavidyalaya, Delhi published notification for selection of candidates for appointment to the post of Assistant Professor. the last date of application is 14.08.2017. more information about Aditi Mahavidyalaya Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 is provided down below.
Aditi Mahavidyalaya Recruitment 2017 – 41 Assistant Professor At amv94.org
Vacancy details –
|Subject||Assistant Professor Posts|
Essential Education qualification –
For Assistant Professor in Chemistry, Commerce, Economics, Geography, Hindi, Home Science, Mathematics, Physical Education and Social Work
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the Candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR.
For Assistant Professor in Education
- Master’s Degree in Arts/Humanities/Sciences/Commerce and M.Ed each with a minimum of 55% marks. OR M.A. in Education and B.Ed. each with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC.
Additional Qualifications –
Note – Additional Qualifications for those applying for Education – B.El.Ed. faculty in addition to the above qualifications for the post of Assistant Professor.
- B.El.Ed. (Education)
- M.A. Philosophy and Post-graduate Degree in Education/Professional degree in Education or M.A. Social Science/M.Sc. Science and Post Graduate Professional Degree in Education.
- B.El.Ed. (Physical Education)
- M.Sc. (Physical Sciences) and Post-Graduate Professional Degree in Education.
- B.El.Ed. (Mathematics Education)
- M.A.(Mathematics)/M.Sc.(Mathematics) and Post Graduate Professional Degree in Education.
- B.El.Ed. (Language Education)
- M.A.(English/Hindi) and Post Graduate Professional Degree in Education.
- B.El.Ed. (Child Development)
- M.A.(Psychology/Applied Psychology) with specialization in Child Development/M.Sc.(Child Development) and Research Degree in Education.
Pay Scale – Selected candidates will get pay band of Rs.15,600-39,100 + AGP Rs.6,000.
Selection Method – Recruitment Selection to the posts of Assistant Professors in the Colleges will be on the basis of merit and shortlisting. The Shortlisted candidates will be than called for an personal interview.
Application Fee –
- Rs. 500/- for UR/OBC category (Non Refundable).
- No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwD and Women Applicants.
Note – Payment of Aditi Mahavidyalaya Assistant Professor application fee should be made online only, through credit/debit card/Net Banking.
How To Apply For Aditi Mahavidyalaya Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 Online at amv94.org
In order to apply for above mention posts candidates have to fill up online application form and upload self-certified copies/testimonials of post relevant documents and certificates. the application form can be filled on official website of Aditi Mahavidyalaya which is amv94.org.
Last date of application submission – 14.08.2017